When it’s time for a break from the ordinary, Modern Amenities in a Relaxed Atmosphere
Looking for a relaxed Chesapeake Bay marina? For over 70 years, Chesapeake Boat Basin has been a favorite stop over for the Bay traveler. Conveniently located just 1.5 miles from the Chesapeake Bay! Great fishing within minutes, and no problems with water depth or hard to navigate areas. WELL MARKED, DEEP WATER CHANNEL leads you directly to our marina!
The charming Town of Kilmarnock is within walking distance, just 1.5 miles from the marina, and offers everything from shopping, local flair dining, groceries, ABC store, & more! For those weary legs, we do offer Courtesy Transportation! Bicycles are available too!
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE FULL LIST OF AMENITIES
MARINA AMENITIES & HIGHLIGHTS:
Our large, inviting covered porch overlooks the water and features 3 picnic tables & plenty of Adirondack styled chairs. Enjoy its tranquility where you can watch for seagulls, ospreys, eagles, and cranes! The porch is the most popular spot in the marina as it provides for hours of endless enjoyment!
Fixed, State of the Art Floating, & Covered fixed docks available. Lighted power pedestals with water hookups are found at each slip.
- Beautiful, saltwater swimming pool overlooks the water and features built-in seating.
- Charcoal grills with prep table
- Boater’s lounge & relaxation area (recently updated) just off the covered porch features TV with Dish satellite service, loveseat, recliner, table & chair sets, book exchange, coffee & microwave
- Clean, climate-controlled (year-round) restrooms with private changing area for shower.
- New (Spring 2022) beautiful Floating docks for Transient Use only. Additional bath house with 4 private stall restrooms and coin operated laundry (new bath house and laundry almost complete)
- Nicely stocked ship’s store with parts, safety equipment, snacks, drinks, ICE, ice cream, & nautical gifts
- Pet-friendly (waste bags are provided free of charge and are located in two separate areas of the property)
- Family friendly
- Gas and Diesel (with Valvtect fuel)
- Pump-out Station
- Free Wireless Internet Access
- Bicycles available for Transient Use
- Boat Ramp
- Diving Services
- Boat US Cooperating Marina
- Full service department (major and minor repairs of gasoline powered vessels)
- Active Captain 1st Choice Marina –many years in a row!!!
Pool-side lounge chairs and tables with umbrellas make for the perfect lazy day!
The porch is the most popular spot in the marina as it provides for hours of endless enjoyment!
Large, inviting covered porch overlooks the water and features 3 picnic tables & plenty of Adirondack chairs
Your outdoor waterfront kitchen awaits! Charcoal grills and prep table